- 79 percent clean as they go when cooking.
- 77 percent plan outfits the night before.
- 60 percent take a shower at night.
- 43 percent admit to having eaten fast food for every meal in a single day.
- 72 percent say they drive over the speed limit on the highway when they're running late.
- 51 percent of them still say they're late once or twice a week.
- 55 percent of them would rather text than call.
- 58 percent would rather have more money than more time.
- 35 percent admit to having cut in front of someone in a line.
- 9 percent of moms say having children has slowed them down.
Thursday, April 6, 2017
HOW TO GET MORE TIME IN YOUR DAY
Great news: 67 percent of the 1,000 women Redbook magazine polled say they're good at managing their time. Don't relate? Don't worry. They shared their secrets:
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...