- His dad is the one he's most likely to cite as his hero
- 54% of men count a professional athlete among their heroes
- Soldier is the profession men say is the most heroic
- 3,449 is the number of soldiers who've received the Medal of Honor
- 20% of the medals were awarded posthumously
- 90% of Carnegie Medals for civilian heroism have been awarded to men
- 6% of men who've met their real life heroes, have been let down
- The average guy defines heroism as doing what's right, regardless of personal consequences
- Top two heroic acts men perform are tending to car accident victims and saving a person from drowning
- 31% of men consider themselves heroic
- 60% of rescuers say time seemed to stand still while they responded to an emergency
- 25% of men say they've experienced a surprising surge of strength during an emergency
- Batman is the average guy's favorite superhero
- 88% of men say they would not be able to resist abusing their superpower
- 58% of men say that female superheroes turn them on
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
MEN WHO TAKE CHARGE
(from Men's Health)
27% of women wish their man would do the household chore of vacuuming. The number of high school students that drive has decreased by 15%...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...