In 1868, Brigham Young married his 27th and final wife. Most guys occasionally bring home flowers for their wife.
- After all, he didn't want to overdo it. I can't imagine trying to keep 27 wedding anniversaries straight.
- Brigham always brought home an anniversary gift, just in case.
- Can you imagine? 27 different people telling you that you're wrong at the same time?
- She had it tough. She was in charge of remembering wedding anniversaries.
- He finally had enough for three baseball teams.
- He went down in history as the King of Larry Kings.
- He was this close to officially changing his name to, "Uh, Bring 'em older."
In 1931, the first Hostess "Twinkie" went on sale. I believe that someone finally ate that one just the other day. Yes, never had so many preservatives tasted so good. Here's a few Twinkie tidbits:
- I believe it's still alive.
- It's a small cake-light dessert that contains all the things you probably shouldn't eat in one small package.
- Each Twinkie contains 145 calories.
- Five hundred million are produced every year.
- The original filling was banana.
- They're baked for ten minutes.
- The fried Twinkie is quite popular at fairs across America.
Post-It Notes were introduced in 1980.