- You're not paying as much attention to the road as you think you are
- You're focusing on the wrong part of the road
- You're waiting too long to check your tire pressure
- You're spending too much on gas
- You aren't heeding wet roadways quickly enough
- You're applying too much pressure to the gas and brake pedals
- You change your mind about turning too often
- Your car isn't properly adjusted to your body
- You aren't prepared for vehicle maintenance
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
THAT'S NOT VERY LADY LIKE
(Woman's Day) When it comes to driving mistakes, most people are in the "it's not me, it's you" camp. Everything from minor scrapes to major collisions can easily be blamed on the other driver. But what if it is actually your fault? Here are the 10 driving mistakes you are probably making:
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...