- Crayola announced Friday that it was retiring the color Dandelion from its 24-count box. Other colors retired from Crayola in the past were mint, teal blue and mulberry.
- New research shows that doses of Vitamin C 1,000-times the normal dosage actually helps chemotherapy fight cancer better.
- It wasn't that long ago the words drought and California went hand in hand. Now, they have a record snowpack and are worried about flooding.
- Don't get too attached to "Empire." The ratings keep going down.
- Meanwhile, ABC has canceled "Time After Time" after only five episodes.
- The abused Michigan wife who inspired the story of "The Burning Bed," Francine Hughes Wilson, has died at the age of 69.
- Carl's Jr. and Hardee's says they will no longer show sexy burger girl ads.
- A study says every droid in the workforce will cost six humans their jobs.
- By the way, the Federal Income Tax deadline is two weeks from tomorrow. It's the 18th this year.
- "Hamilton" creator Lin-Manual Miranda says he didn't have a credit card until he was 28.
- Seattle coach Pete Carroll says running back Marshawn Lynch is considering a comeback.
- A new study reports that older women are doing more and more binge drinking.
- Thinking he might run for president: California Governor Jerry Brown.
- The Rockies and Padres were playing a spring game last week in Arizona when all the players hit the deck... to avoid a swarm of bees passing through.
Monday, April 3, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...