- They'll be using drones to help patrol today at the annual running of the Boston Marathon.
- Tim Tebow started playing with a minor league baseball team and hit a home run in his first at-bat.
- The University of Utah has become the first major sports school to give scholarships for competitive video gamers.
- A study says that songs are becoming shorter because of people's shortened attention spans. They must have been really short in the sixties.
- Now there's an online dating app that matches people by their credit scores.
- Taser has changed the name of its company to Axon.
- Boeing and JetBlue are investing in a startup that makes battery powered planes.
- 450 companies have bid on Donald Trump's proposed Mexican border wall.
- A study says gunshot injuries have cost the U.S. $6.6 billion over the past 8 years.
- Jeb Bush and Derek Jeter are among the folks showing interest in buying the Florida Marlins baseball club.
- Aaron Rogers and Olivia Munn are no longer an item. Good news for me.
- A Secret Service agent working to protect VP Mike Pence has been arrested for consorting with a prostitute.
- In India, a girl between the ages of 10 and 12 was found living with monkeys. She was unable to speak and not wearing clothes.
- Stephen Colbert has opened up a lead over Jimmy Fallon in the late-night TV wars... which has the "Tonight Show" scrambling.
- Jenna Jameson has given birth to her third child.
- Verne Troyer is heading to rehab for alcohol addiction.
- Lisa Kudrow has sold her Park City, Utah, ski condo for $3.6 million.
- A Michigan woman was arrested last week, accused of choking a high school girl during a fireworks display at Disneyland after the teenager and her friends wouldn't sit down and blocked her view.
- Scientists have created an Artificial Intelligence brain that learns like the human mind. This thing is so smart, it's thrilled that it's not a human.
- A new study says that Alabama and Louisiana are the most stressed-out states.
Monday, April 10, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Johnny Cash's Family Slam White Nationalists Wearing Cash Shirt Johnny Cash's children want the world to know that the "Man i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...