- They'll be using drones to help patrol today at the annual running of the Boston Marathon.
- Tim Tebow started playing with a minor league baseball team and hit a home run in his first at-bat.
- The University of Utah has become the first major sports school to give scholarships for competitive video gamers.
- A study says that songs are becoming shorter because of people's shortened attention spans. They must have been really short in the sixties.
- Now there's an online dating app that matches people by their credit scores.
- Taser has changed the name of its company to Axon.
- Boeing and JetBlue are investing in a startup that makes battery powered planes.
- 450 companies have bid on Donald Trump's proposed Mexican border wall.
- A study says gunshot injuries have cost the U.S. $6.6 billion over the past 8 years.
- Jeb Bush and Derek Jeter are among the folks showing interest in buying the Florida Marlins baseball club.
- Aaron Rogers and Olivia Munn are no longer an item. Good news for me.
- A Secret Service agent working to protect VP Mike Pence has been arrested for consorting with a prostitute.
- In India, a girl between the ages of 10 and 12 was found living with monkeys. She was unable to speak and not wearing clothes.
- Stephen Colbert has opened up a lead over Jimmy Fallon in the late-night TV wars... which has the "Tonight Show" scrambling.
- Jenna Jameson has given birth to her third child.
- Verne Troyer is heading to rehab for alcohol addiction.
- Lisa Kudrow has sold her Park City, Utah, ski condo for $3.6 million.
- A Michigan woman was arrested last week, accused of choking a high school girl during a fireworks display at Disneyland after the teenager and her friends wouldn't sit down and blocked her view.
- Scientists have created an Artificial Intelligence brain that learns like the human mind. This thing is so smart, it's thrilled that it's not a human.
- A new study says that Alabama and Louisiana are the most stressed-out states.
Monday, April 10, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
In 1752 Pope Stephen II is elected to succeed Zacharias, however Stephen dies 2 days later. In 1775 In a speech to the Virginia Provincia...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...