- Restaurant inspectors found 13 violations at Mar-a-Lago, the Florida resort owned by President Donald Trump, the Miami Herald reported. Undercooled meat, potentially dangerous raw fish and two broken coolers were among the problems found at the private club that charges $200,000 in initiation fees and has become known as the Southern White House.
- In Ohio, and 8-year-old boy drove himself and his sister to McDonald for some cheeseburgers after seeing how to do it on YouTube.
- Monks in England who make Buckfast Tonic Wine are under fire after the high alcohol content wine was cited as a cause of 6,500 incidents of antisocial and violent behavior.
- Christian Bale said Wednesday he will play Dick Cheney in Adam McKay's upcoming biopic of the former vice president.
- An Australian woman gave birth to a 13-pound baby... and, for the record, without an epidural.
- St. Louis is suing the NFL and its teams over the Rams' move to Los Angeles, alleging a breach of contract has resulted in a net loss of more than $100 million.
- Blake Lively says Ryan Reynolds played "Let's Get It On" while she was about to give birth to their child.
- More than 20% of U.S. broadband households have used websites or apps to communicate with a doctor or medical professional in the past 12 months.
- Tom Brady is leading the NFL in jersey sales for the second straight year.
- Sergio Garcia says he may wear his newly won green jacket from The Masters at his upcoming wedding.
- The rumor just won't go away that the co-hosts of MSNBC's politically charged morning show -- liberal Mika Brzezinski, 49, and conservative Joe Scarborough, 54 -– are romantically involved
- Comedian Charlie Murphy -- older brother of Eddie Murphy -- has lost his battle with leukemia. He was 57.
- Because of the scandals, "The O'Reilly Factor" has lost 2/3 of its advertisers in one week.
- Former Monkee Mike Nesmith has a new memoir out about those crazy days with the band.
- Pittsburgh Steelers owner Dan Rooney passed away yesterday at the age of 84.
- The body of New York State Court of Appeals Justice Sheila Abdus-Salaam, the first black woman and first Muslim appointed to the state's highest court, was found Wednesday afternoon floating in the Hudson River.
Friday, April 14, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...