- Police in Florida are investigating an incident at a nightclub where a photographer said he was "sucker punched" by singer Chris Brown.
- Steve Stephens, the man suspected of carrying out a chilling homicide in Cleveland that was filmed and shared via Facebook Sunday was found dead in Erie, PA, yesterday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound following a police chase.
- Chipotle is raising its prices by 5%, its first increase in 3 years.
- A mother and daughter in the Czech Republic were enjoying a sauna when the door handle broke, trapping them inside. They were 65 and 45.
- A-Rod and J-Lo were seen partying with Marc Anthony in the Domincan Republic.
- Carmelo Anthony and his wife La La have separated. Apparently, they got into an argument after he allegedly knocked up a gentlemen's club dancer.
- Meghan Markle will attend Pippa Middleton's Wedding next month as Prince Harry's date.
- Over $43 million in American cash was found inside an apartment in Nigeria. You're way late if you were thinking of a Nigerian Prince joke.
- An Oregon man died "peacefully" after a friend falsely told him that President Trump had been impeached.
- They arrested a guy at Coachella last weekend and asked him to empty his backpack -- inside, over 100 cell phones he had stolen from concert goers.
- Tori Spelling, "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and daughter of late TV mogul Aaron Spelling, had over $700,000 drained from her bank account by the IRS to cover back taxes.
- Kid Rock is now engaged to his longtime girlfriend Audrey Berry.
- They're filming yet another version of "A Star is Born," this time, starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.
- Google bought over 1200 acres in Nevada for $29.1 million. Wonder what they're up to there?
- Kendall Jenner says she's not as girly as her Kardashian sisters. In her words, "I get that from my dad."
- Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May stunned her country by announcing that the general elections will be held on June 8. That's how they do it over there.
- Brace yourself: Starbucks unveils the Unicorn Frappuccino today. Same drink, but in rainbow colors.
- Richard Simmons has been hospitalized, and is battling severe indigestion.
- Apple is said to be working on a big iPhone overhaul for its 10 anniversary edition.
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...