- Police in Florida are investigating an incident at a nightclub where a photographer said he was "sucker punched" by singer Chris Brown.
- Steve Stephens, the man suspected of carrying out a chilling homicide in Cleveland that was filmed and shared via Facebook Sunday was found dead in Erie, PA, yesterday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound following a police chase.
- Chipotle is raising its prices by 5%, its first increase in 3 years.
- A mother and daughter in the Czech Republic were enjoying a sauna when the door handle broke, trapping them inside. They were 65 and 45.
- A-Rod and J-Lo were seen partying with Marc Anthony in the Domincan Republic.
- Carmelo Anthony and his wife La La have separated. Apparently, they got into an argument after he allegedly knocked up a gentlemen's club dancer.
- Meghan Markle will attend Pippa Middleton's Wedding next month as Prince Harry's date.
- Over $43 million in American cash was found inside an apartment in Nigeria. You're way late if you were thinking of a Nigerian Prince joke.
- An Oregon man died "peacefully" after a friend falsely told him that President Trump had been impeached.
- They arrested a guy at Coachella last weekend and asked him to empty his backpack -- inside, over 100 cell phones he had stolen from concert goers.
- Tori Spelling, "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and daughter of late TV mogul Aaron Spelling, had over $700,000 drained from her bank account by the IRS to cover back taxes.
- Kid Rock is now engaged to his longtime girlfriend Audrey Berry.
- They're filming yet another version of "A Star is Born," this time, starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.
- Google bought over 1200 acres in Nevada for $29.1 million. Wonder what they're up to there?
- Kendall Jenner says she's not as girly as her Kardashian sisters. In her words, "I get that from my dad."
- Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May stunned her country by announcing that the general elections will be held on June 8. That's how they do it over there.
- Brace yourself: Starbucks unveils the Unicorn Frappuccino today. Same drink, but in rainbow colors.
- Richard Simmons has been hospitalized, and is battling severe indigestion.
- Apple is said to be working on a big iPhone overhaul for its 10 anniversary edition.
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...