- Erin Moran, who played Joanie on "Happy Days" has died of unknown causes. She was 56.
- The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has unveiled a special line of bears that are missing arms and legs, for children who have also lost limbs.
- Erin Moran, the former child star who played Joanie Cunningham in the sitcoms "Happy Days" and "Joanie Loves Chachi," died Saturday at age 56.
- Soul singer Cuba Gooding Sr., a 1970s music star and the father of Oscar-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr., was found dead in his car Thursday in Woodland Hills, California. He was 72.
- Samsung's new S8 and S8+ hit stores on Friday.
- This fall, Reebok is going to introduce a new athletic shoe that is 100% completely biodegradable.
- Tiger Woods underwent another back surgery last week. Hopes to be back on the course in six months.
- The town of Tiller, Oregon, is for sale. You can get the elementary school, six houses, a market and the gas station for $3.85 million. The church are fire station are not included.
- Caitlyn Jenner says that, for years, he wore a bra and panties under his business suits when he was Bruce Jenner.
- By the way, Caitlyn Jenner has had a change of heart when it comes to President Trump and the Republican Party. Though she voted for Trump over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, she now tells Diane Sawyer his attacks on trans rights have changed her mind.
- Richard Simmons has returned home, after being hospitalized for 'severe indigestion.'
- We're now hearing that it wasn't a stripper that broke up Carmelo and La La Anthony's marriage... but a woman named Mia Angel Burks, who graduated from Northwestern University with a master's degree in health communication last year. She's supposedly carrying his baby.
- The nation's first drive-through marijuana dispensary is now open in Colorado.
- The NFL draft is this Thursday through Saturday.
- FOX is bringing back the X-Files for another 10-episode season this fall.
- Ronda Rousey is climbing into a ring again. This time, it's an engagement ring to fighter Travis Browne.
- What does Kris Jenner think of Caitlyn Jenner's new book? In Kris' words, "Most of it is made up!"
- They found some fossilized footprints in the Pyrenees Mountains of a previously undiscovered dinosaur that roamed the earth 250-million years ago.
- Stone carvings discovered in southern Turkey show that a giant comet hit the earth around 11,000 BC, which wiped out wooly mammoths and sparked the rise of civilizations.
- The FCC has cleared the way for big TV network mergers. Hang on!
- A study says 89% of media reports are negative about Donald Trump.
- The Kansas students who uncovered their principal's secret have been invited to the White House Correspondents Dinner.
- PetSmart is buying out Chewy.com in what could be the biggest e-commerce deal ever.
- Convicted murderer Aaron Hernandez had reportedly written a Bible verse on his head before committing suicide in his prison cell.
- A new study claims that a daily diet soda triples your risk of suffering a stroke.
Monday, April 24, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...