- An artist named Sabo has run around Los Angeles putting up posters for the movie "It," but instead of it being a scary clown, the posters feature Caitlyn Jenner.
- That American Airlines flight attendant has been suspended after reportedly hitting a woman passenger with her baby's stroller.
- A study says springtime allergies are linked to increasing suicide rates.
- A report says 85% of all clothes end up in landfills.
- A London bar serves a $23 shot of whiskey that goes along with the use of a virtual reality headset.
- Now we're hearing that George H.W. Bush was hospitalized right after the Super Bowl coin toss.
- A study says 65% of Americans lose sleep over money issues.
- Subway is closing hundreds of restaurants across the country.
- MasterCard has debuted a credit card with a fingerprint sensor to fight fraud.
- Bill O'Reilly has a new podcast, which is available to subscribers to his website.
- Kelly Osbourne is complaining that she's been a target of bullies all of her life.
- Might hear about some last minute trades as the NFL Draft approaches on Thursday.
- Johnny Depp's ex, Amber Heard and Elon Musk have been showing some public affection for each other down in Australia.
- Sean Hannity is now the subject of sexual harassment allegations.
- British luxury retailer Jimmy Choo has put itself up for sale.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Netflix is the new King of TV, picking up 112 Emmy nominations... more than any other network. The last operating Sears store in Chicago ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...