- An artist named Sabo has run around Los Angeles putting up posters for the movie "It," but instead of it being a scary clown, the posters feature Caitlyn Jenner.
- That American Airlines flight attendant has been suspended after reportedly hitting a woman passenger with her baby's stroller.
- A study says springtime allergies are linked to increasing suicide rates.
- A report says 85% of all clothes end up in landfills.
- A London bar serves a $23 shot of whiskey that goes along with the use of a virtual reality headset.
- Now we're hearing that George H.W. Bush was hospitalized right after the Super Bowl coin toss.
- A study says 65% of Americans lose sleep over money issues.
- Subway is closing hundreds of restaurants across the country.
- MasterCard has debuted a credit card with a fingerprint sensor to fight fraud.
- Bill O'Reilly has a new podcast, which is available to subscribers to his website.
- Kelly Osbourne is complaining that she's been a target of bullies all of her life.
- Might hear about some last minute trades as the NFL Draft approaches on Thursday.
- Johnny Depp's ex, Amber Heard and Elon Musk have been showing some public affection for each other down in Australia.
- Sean Hannity is now the subject of sexual harassment allegations.
- British luxury retailer Jimmy Choo has put itself up for sale.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...