- Amazon has landed the rights to stream NFL Thursday Night games this season, but you'll only see them if you're an Amazon Prime member.
- Panera Bread has been sold... to the owners of Krispy Kreme.
- Payless Shoe Source has officially filed for bankruptcy.
- For those of you keeping score at home, Amazon is now twice as valuable as Wal-Mart.
- Twitter has been melting down over the new Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial and now comes word that Pepsi has pulled the ad altogether.
- "Man Down," a war thriller with Shia LaBeouf, debuted in the U.K. at a single theater over the weekend and sold... just one ticket.
- In 1980, two-thirds of 25- to 34-year-olds were already married. One in eight had already been married and divorced. In 2015, just two in five millennials were married, and only 7 percent had been divorced.
- DoorDash is a food delivery service testing out a new method of delivery that uses robots to bring you your food.
- Bed Bath and Beyond has announced that it will continue to sell Ivanka Trump products.
- They say that Taylor Swift has been busy in a Nashville studio, working on her next album.
- A report says U.S. average consumer spending in March was $100 a day.
- Tyler Clinton, the son of former President Bill Clinton's half-brother, Roger Clinton, Jr., has signed with a major modeling agency.
- A report says the number of people owing $100,000 or more in student debt has quadrupled in the past ten years.
- Dictionary.com has added 300 new words including "dabbing," "man bun" and "sext."
- Coca Cola has signed a multi-year deal to be the official soft drink of Major League baseball.
- Gilbert Baker, a self-described "gay Betsy Ross" who in 1978 hand-dyed and stitched together eight strips of vibrantly colored fabric into the rainbow flag we know today, was found dead last Friday at his home in New York City. He was 65.
- The Pink Star diamond has sold for a record $72.1 million.
- At the age of 73, Barry Manilow has finally come out as gay. He said he didn't come out sooner because he didn't want to disappoint fans.
- New research indicates a link between sinus problems and depression.
Thursday, April 6, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for the following restrictions as paving takes places at Interstate 10 and ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...