- You dance and it makes the band skip.
- You are diagnosed with the flesh-eating virus, and the doctor gives you 22 more years to live.
- You put mayonnaise on an aspirin.
- You go to the zoo and the elephants throw YOU peanuts.
- Your driver's license says, "Picture continued on other side."
- You learn you were born with a silver shovel in your mouth.
- Your blood type: Ragu!
Monday, April 24, 2017
YOU KNOW IT'S TIME TO DIET WHEN...
Don't Work Too Hard Is France unfairly punishing hardworking business owners - or is it just protecting the people from overwork? Opini...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...