- Throwing out unused food will cost the average American family almost $2300 this year.
- 70% of women wish they didn't have to deal with being hit on at the gym?
- According to a recent study, one out of four people won't date someone if they have a pet.
- Sales of the snack "Cracker Jacks" go up nearly 65% during the summer months.
- According to Reader's Digest, about 46% of Americans say they've managed to get a pay raise by simply asking.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 03, 2017
USAFADS Thunderbirds refueling with the 79th Air Refueling Squadron from Travis Air Force Base.
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...