- Less than 5% of movies released each year in the U.S. have G rating.
- According to Cosmopolitan, 20% of guys work out to get over getting dumped, another 20% listen to anti-love songs.
- Running into glass is the second most frequent cause of accidents in the home.
- 15% of Americans have taken a day off work because they stubbed their toe.
- Numerous studies show that continuing to remain single after age 40 raises your risk for premature death.
Thursday, May 4, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 04, 2017
(Men's Health) Deep, refreshing rest doesn't just happen. Different factors inside and outside your body must come together. Here ar...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...