- 32% of you eat something you'll later regret almost every day.
- 27% have tired one or two diets in their lifetime.
- 23% have tired more than five diets in their lifetime.
- 11% said they are "always on a diet."
- 43% said they are "very unhappy with my weight."
- 28% said "I'm trying to lose 10 to 15 pounds."
- 70% said their husband's eating habits do not affect their own.
- 48% say they hit the fast food drive-thru "once every now and then."
- 20% say they hit the fast food drive-thru "once a week."
- 16% say they hit the fast food drive-thru "two or more times a week."
- 16% say they don't eat fast food.
- 79% of parents are not concerned about their children's weight.
- 59% would choose forever having ice cream over potato chips.
- 51% would choose forever having bread over pasta.
- 52% would choose forever having cheese over chocolate.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL?
With all the time and energy spent watching waistlines, are we really any healthier or happier? Woman's Day and AOL Food asked more than 2,500 women to open their fridges and food logs and tell us what they've been eating and how food makes them feel. Here's what they found:
at May 18, 2017
Oh By the Way...the End of the World is This Weekend You don't have big plans this weekend do you? Well sorry to break it to you but t...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...