- 32% of you eat something you'll later regret almost every day.
- 27% have tired one or two diets in their lifetime.
- 23% have tired more than five diets in their lifetime.
- 11% said they are "always on a diet."
- 43% said they are "very unhappy with my weight."
- 28% said "I'm trying to lose 10 to 15 pounds."
- 70% said their husband's eating habits do not affect their own.
- 48% say they hit the fast food drive-thru "once every now and then."
- 20% say they hit the fast food drive-thru "once a week."
- 16% say they hit the fast food drive-thru "two or more times a week."
- 16% say they don't eat fast food.
- 79% of parents are not concerned about their children's weight.
- 59% would choose forever having ice cream over potato chips.
- 51% would choose forever having bread over pasta.
- 52% would choose forever having cheese over chocolate.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL?
With all the time and energy spent watching waistlines, are we really any healthier or happier? Woman's Day and AOL Food asked more than 2,500 women to open their fridges and food logs and tell us what they've been eating and how food makes them feel. Here's what they found:
at May 18, 2017
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...