- In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on "stun."
- The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a crew of twenty just to go into warp -- the Millennium Falcon does the same thing with R2-D2 and a Wookie.
- After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess Leia still looked fresh and desirable. After pithy Cardassian starvation torture, Picard looked like hell.
- Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.
- Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he encounters.
- Two words: "light sabers."
- The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named Slave I.
- Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.
- Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.
- The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class "M" or not.
Thursday, May 4, 2017
STAR WARS KICKS TREK BUTT
It's May the 4th be with day. Here are the top 10 reasons why Star Wars characters would kick butt in the Star Trek Universe.
at May 04, 2017
About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often. Studies show that on any given day, one in five of ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...