- A recent study shows that 54% of women think hey look their best in the summer months.
- According to Consumer Reports, texting while driving is the #1 complaint of drivers.
- On average, a voicemail greeting lasts 22 seconds.
- Experts say people reach the peak of their ability to see ghosts at age 8.
- 13% of men have tried on their partner's bra, but may not tell anyone they have done it.
- According to research, we actually smile one-third less than we think we do.
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...