- A recent study shows that 54% of women think hey look their best in the summer months.
- According to Consumer Reports, texting while driving is the #1 complaint of drivers.
- On average, a voicemail greeting lasts 22 seconds.
- Experts say people reach the peak of their ability to see ghosts at age 8.
- 13% of men have tried on their partner's bra, but may not tell anyone they have done it.
- According to research, we actually smile one-third less than we think we do.
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...