- More Americans had pizza for dinner in the past year than any other food.
- One out of 11 people claim they actually don't have a friend.
- By age five, 70% of our kids can use a computer mouse. But only 10% of them can tie their shoes.
- A majority of us believe that you should never call someone on the phone before 8am.
- Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
- A recent study says that if you can't stand your neighbor, you are more likely to have a heart attack.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...