- More Americans had pizza for dinner in the past year than any other food.
- One out of 11 people claim they actually don't have a friend.
- By age five, 70% of our kids can use a computer mouse. But only 10% of them can tie their shoes.
- A majority of us believe that you should never call someone on the phone before 8am.
- Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
- A recent study says that if you can't stand your neighbor, you are more likely to have a heart attack.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Plan for overnight closure of southbound Interstate 17 ramp to westbound Interstate 10 at the 'Stack' interchange
One of the freeway-to-freeway ramps at the Interstate 17/Interstate 10 "Stack" interchange in Phoenix will be closed overnight for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...