- It's no secret that the majority of people will take the hotel toiletries when they check out. What is surprising? 1 out of 5 people that do, pull them out when they have guests spend the night.
- A study from the University of Toronto says that when people are interviewed in a brightly lit room they are more honest.
- According to AAA, 1 out of 5 drivers don't clear off their car roof or turn on their headlights during a snowstorm.
- A CareerBuilder.com survey says that 11% of people say they missed work because of this? Bad weather.
- 47% of women purchase makeup when they are feeling down.
- About half the population believes their hair is their most attractive feature.
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...