- According to a survey from Good Parenting magazine, 68% of women said they craved nachos the most while they were pregnant.
- One in 4 women have said "no" to a marriage proposal at least once in their lifetime.
- A survey reveals that 40% of men admit to playing up their cold and flu symptoms to get attention.
- A USA Today survey found that most people say they are afraid of the garbage disposal in their own house.
- 15% of women confine themselves to their office so they won't shop during their lunch hour.
- The average woman can say "thank you" in three different languages.
- On average, we spend just over 40 minutes eating every day.
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
(GoodTherapy.org) The freedom summer offers to children can feel like a prison to parents, who may spend the summer on an endless search for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...