- According to a survey from Good Parenting magazine, 68% of women said they craved nachos the most while they were pregnant.
- One in 4 women have said "no" to a marriage proposal at least once in their lifetime.
- A survey reveals that 40% of men admit to playing up their cold and flu symptoms to get attention.
- A USA Today survey found that most people say they are afraid of the garbage disposal in their own house.
- 15% of women confine themselves to their office so they won't shop during their lunch hour.
- The average woman can say "thank you" in three different languages.
- On average, we spend just over 40 minutes eating every day.
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...