- Buying or selling a house was the number one answer in a recent survey that asked people, "What is the most stressful thing you have ever experienced?"
- The average adult only goes for a swim about a dozen times a year.
- The average teenage girl slams a door about 150 times a year.
- If you're over 40 chances are you eat yogurt twice as often as you did when you were a kid.
- 62% of women wouldn't date a guy who had a ponytail.
- Nearly 8 out of 10 kids lie about brushing their teeth.
Monday, January 8, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
(GoodTherapy.org) The freedom summer offers to children can feel like a prison to parents, who may spend the summer on an endless search for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...