WHAT KEEPS YOU AWAKE?
- Corruption of government officials: 58 percent
- Cyberterrorism: 44.8 percent
- Corporate tracking of personal information: 44.6 percent
- Terrorist attacks: 44.4 percent
- Government tracking of personal information: 41.4 percent
- Bio-warfare: 40.9 percent
- Identity theft: 39.6 percent
- Economic collapse: 39.2 percent
- Running out of money in the future: 37.4 percent
- Credit card fraud: 36.9 percent
Surprisingly, only 21.9 percent of people say they fear death. More people than that are afraid of reptiles (33 percent) and public speaking (28.4 percent). There are some fears of the supernatural, too. Almost 10 percent of us fear ghosts, while 8.5 percent are worried about zombies.