- Facebook-Average monthly pay: $8,000/£6,175
- Microsoft-Average monthly pay: $7,100/£5,483
- Salesforce-Average monthly pay: $6,450/£4,981
- Amazon-Average monthly pay: $6,400/£4,943
- Apple-Average monthly pay: $6,400/£4,943
- Bloomberg-Average monthly pay: $6,400/£4,943
- Yelp-Average monthly pay: $6,400/£4,943
- Yahoo-Average monthly pay: $6,080/£4,696
- VMware-Average monthly pay: $6,080/£4,696
- Google-Average monthly pay: $6,000/£4,632
Friday, May 12, 2017
BEST PAID INTERNS
(British Glamour) If you're under the impression that internships are all about coffee runs and photocopying, you need to get down to Silicon Valley where their interns are probably on a better monthly salary than you are. Glassdoor has released a list of the highest paid internships of 2017, and unsurprisingly it was the tech giants who came out on top. Mark Zuckerberg is clearly a generous guy, as Facebook took the number one spot with the average intern taking home the equivalent of £6,175 every month. Apparently they also get amazing perks from free food to free transport and even accommodation. We're so happy we were taught Pythagoras at school and not coding... Best paid interns of 2017:
at May 12, 2017
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...