- Facebook-Average monthly pay: $8,000/£6,175
- Microsoft-Average monthly pay: $7,100/£5,483
- Salesforce-Average monthly pay: $6,450/£4,981
- Amazon-Average monthly pay: $6,400/£4,943
- Apple-Average monthly pay: $6,400/£4,943
- Bloomberg-Average monthly pay: $6,400/£4,943
- Yelp-Average monthly pay: $6,400/£4,943
- Yahoo-Average monthly pay: $6,080/£4,696
- VMware-Average monthly pay: $6,080/£4,696
- Google-Average monthly pay: $6,000/£4,632
Friday, May 12, 2017
BEST PAID INTERNS
(British Glamour) If you're under the impression that internships are all about coffee runs and photocopying, you need to get down to Silicon Valley where their interns are probably on a better monthly salary than you are. Glassdoor has released a list of the highest paid internships of 2017, and unsurprisingly it was the tech giants who came out on top. Mark Zuckerberg is clearly a generous guy, as Facebook took the number one spot with the average intern taking home the equivalent of £6,175 every month. Apparently they also get amazing perks from free food to free transport and even accommodation. We're so happy we were taught Pythagoras at school and not coding... Best paid interns of 2017:
at May 12, 2017
In 1922 WSB in Atlanta is the first radio station to feature country music. In 1930 WEAF in New York broadcasts the first opera directly f...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...