- According to PetSmart, 32% of dog owners buy toothpaste for their dogs.
- According to CareerBuilder.com, employer fashion pet peeves are number 1 an un-ironed shirt, number 2 sneakers and number 3 flip flops.
- One out of every three American adults admit that they haven't made a crank phone call since high school.
- A recent study shows only 4% of men still write love letters to their wives.
- Having a drink together as a couple once a week is good for your marriage.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 17, 2017
In 1944 Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters record Cole Porter's "Don't Fence Me In" for Decca Records. In 1960 Elvis P...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...