- Wonder Woman creator William Moulton Marston was a psychologist and the inventor of the lie detector.
- According to Readers Digest, 43% of Americans have gone a week without using cash.
- The average American male will buy four pizzas every month.
- 90% of ladies would stay with their significant other if they won the lottery, but only 59% of guys would.
- We do this lots of different ways, but 76% of us always commute to work alone.
- A recent survey found that a dance club is the last place a guy wants to go on a first date.
Friday, May 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 19, 2017
The Movie Is Coming Soon Here's Some History! My Ode To Mary Joe! I believe she was pregnant and she was a political liability! You Decide!
Mary Jo Kopechne, the daughter of an insurance salesman, was born in the village of Forty Fort, Pennsylvania , on 26th July 1940. After gr...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...