- Wonder Woman creator William Moulton Marston was a psychologist and the inventor of the lie detector.
- According to Readers Digest, 43% of Americans have gone a week without using cash.
- The average American male will buy four pizzas every month.
- 90% of ladies would stay with their significant other if they won the lottery, but only 59% of guys would.
- We do this lots of different ways, but 76% of us always commute to work alone.
- A recent survey found that a dance club is the last place a guy wants to go on a first date.
Friday, May 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 19, 2017
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...