- Wonder Woman creator William Moulton Marston was a psychologist and the inventor of the lie detector.
- According to Readers Digest, 43% of Americans have gone a week without using cash.
- The average American male will buy four pizzas every month.
- 90% of ladies would stay with their significant other if they won the lottery, but only 59% of guys would.
- We do this lots of different ways, but 76% of us always commute to work alone.
- A recent survey found that a dance club is the last place a guy wants to go on a first date.
Friday, May 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 19, 2017
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...