- Each year between 2500 and 2800 shoes are left on New York city subways.
- Only one in five people going to work today has a business card.
- A study found that retail shoppers often spend up to one-third more when they smell the aroma of oranges.
- It's 70% more likely that your boss will go out to lunch today and you will not.
- In America we spend a little over a billion dollars a year on chewing gum.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 02, 2017
(GoodTherapy.org) The freedom summer offers to children can feel like a prison to parents, who may spend the summer on an endless search for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...