- Recent research suggests that if a man wants to be truly happy, he has to make sure his wife is happier.
- 10% of Americans will eat fish as part of their dinner, tonight.
- About 20% of workers it's too cold in the workplace, which makes them less productive.
- 38% of us say we dress casually every day at work.
- 40% of married men say their wives are backseat drivers and they don't like it.
- Americans spend over $39 billion on tipping a year. Nice people spend the most.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 09, 2017
In 1787 New Jersey becomes the third U.S. state. In 1813 The British take Fort Niagara during the War of 1812. In 1849 Bond obtains th...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...