- 45% of passengers admit they flirt when they fly.
- 33% of those who flirt while flying say the flirting led to a rendezvous after the plane landed.
- 8% of those who flirt while flying say the flirting resulted in a romantic relationship.
- 2% of those who flirt while flying joined the so-called Mile High Club and had sex in the air.
- 95% of travelers admit they want to join the Mile High Club.
- 6% of men claim that membership in the Mile High Club is their ideal Valentine's Day gift!
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
FLIRTING WHILE FLYING
Forget bars and clubs. The newest hotspot for meeting a new love is an airplane. Call it "flyrting" -- flirting while flying. The travel search site Skyscanner surveyed more than 1,000 adult travelers and determined the following:
at May 16, 2017
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...