- 45% of passengers admit they flirt when they fly.
- 33% of those who flirt while flying say the flirting led to a rendezvous after the plane landed.
- 8% of those who flirt while flying say the flirting resulted in a romantic relationship.
- 2% of those who flirt while flying joined the so-called Mile High Club and had sex in the air.
- 95% of travelers admit they want to join the Mile High Club.
- 6% of men claim that membership in the Mile High Club is their ideal Valentine's Day gift!
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
FLIRTING WHILE FLYING
Forget bars and clubs. The newest hotspot for meeting a new love is an airplane. Call it "flyrting" -- flirting while flying. The travel search site Skyscanner surveyed more than 1,000 adult travelers and determined the following:
at May 16, 2017
Do you have what it takes? The Air Force's Special Operations Tactical Air Control Party Airmen, or SOF TACPs, are ground special ope...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...