- I'm going to have to pass.
- I'd love to, but I just don't have the time.
- I made a resolution to start saying no more often.
- I don't want to say yes and then let you down.
- I'd love to, but my boyfriend/kids/boss would freak out if I took on anything else.
- Not right now.
- Not this year.
- You caught me at a terrible moment.
- I can't say yes.
- I don't want to say no, but I have to.
- I'm just not comfortable with that.
- It's just not right for me.
- Ask another time.
- Please cross me off your list.
Monday, May 15, 2017
HOW TO SAY NO
(Glamour) It's a woman thing, this do-it-all disease. We hate to disappoint, so rather than saying no, we give in and end up overwhelmed or resentful. No more. Pamela Redmond Satran, author of the book "1000 Ways to Be a Slightly Better Woman," has 14 perfectly gentle ways not to say yes to your colleague's walkathon, a guy who's too pushy in bed, and even Mom's dinner invite:
at May 15, 2017
President Trump is right! Open your Eyes! President Trump pointed his finger at the media last night for this insanity! I have to agree with...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...