- The weight of $1 million worth of quarters is 50 thousand pounds.
- The average lifespan of a $1 bill is eighteen months.
- The average lifespan of a $100 bill is 9 years.
- The average lifespan of a quarter is 25 years.
- $696 million is the amount printed daily by the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- .01 percent of the $750 billion in U.S. currency circulating is estimated to be counterfeit.
- 13 - the number of instances of the number 13 on the back of a dollar bill, including 13 letters in the motto, "E Pluribus Unum."
- 7 percent of the American workforce earns minimum wage.
Monday, May 15, 2017
THE FACTS ABOUT MONEY
at May 15, 2017
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...