- The weight of $1 million worth of quarters is 50 thousand pounds.
- The average lifespan of a $1 bill is eighteen months.
- The average lifespan of a $100 bill is 9 years.
- The average lifespan of a quarter is 25 years.
- $696 million is the amount printed daily by the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- .01 percent of the $750 billion in U.S. currency circulating is estimated to be counterfeit.
- 13 - the number of instances of the number 13 on the back of a dollar bill, including 13 letters in the motto, "E Pluribus Unum."
- 7 percent of the American workforce earns minimum wage.
Monday, May 15, 2017
THE FACTS ABOUT MONEY
at May 15, 2017
The average woman will talk on the phone with her mother about 3 times a week, and each time it takes 16 minutes. It's estimated that...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...