- Chris Cornell of Soundgarden was found dead on Wednesday at the age of 52 at the MGM Grand Hotel. Cause of death appears to be a suicide.
- Former FOX NEWS chair and founder Roger Ailes has died at the age of 77.
- A Chicago Cubs fan has died after falling over a railing at Wrigley Field.
- McDonalds is ditching the artificial flavors and preservatives in their ice cream treats.
- Last week, a man in Washington State tried to get out of drug charges by bribing the policeman with Taco Bell.
- Bollywood actress Reema Lagoo, the ever-smiling screen mother to some of India's top actors, died Thursday. She was 59.
- Deadliest Catch" Capt Sig Hansen arrested/booked into jail early this morning on suspicion of Assault and Prop Destruction.
- British bookies say gamblers are betting that Donald Trump won't finish out his in office.
- A fight broke out at a Tennessee high school graduation when people in the audience started arguing over seats.
- A chef has developed a chili pepper so hot, it is said to be able to send people into a deadly anaphylactic shock.
- CBS is defending its new fall lineup of six shows all starring men.
- A storm chaser in Texas proposed to his girlfriend with a tornado visible in the distance.
- Horse-racing's second jewel in the Triple Crown, the Preakness, takes place tomorrow at the Pimlico race track in Baltimore.
- There's 1 dead, 23 injured after someone drove through pedestrians in Times Square yesterday.
- Al Gore's vice-presidential running mate, Joseph Lieberman, is said to be the front-runner for the new FBI Director.
- Facebook Inc has struck a deal with Major League Baseball to show 20 of the league's games live this season.
- The ghostwriter of "The Art of the Deal" says Donald Trump will figure out a way to resign from office.
Friday, May 19, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 19, 2017
Don't Work Too Hard Is France unfairly punishing hardworking business owners - or is it just protecting the people from overwork? Opini...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...