- Chris Cornell of Soundgarden was found dead on Wednesday at the age of 52 at the MGM Grand Hotel. Cause of death appears to be a suicide.
- Former FOX NEWS chair and founder Roger Ailes has died at the age of 77.
- A Chicago Cubs fan has died after falling over a railing at Wrigley Field.
- McDonalds is ditching the artificial flavors and preservatives in their ice cream treats.
- Last week, a man in Washington State tried to get out of drug charges by bribing the policeman with Taco Bell.
- Bollywood actress Reema Lagoo, the ever-smiling screen mother to some of India's top actors, died Thursday. She was 59.
- Deadliest Catch" Capt Sig Hansen arrested/booked into jail early this morning on suspicion of Assault and Prop Destruction.
- British bookies say gamblers are betting that Donald Trump won't finish out his in office.
- A fight broke out at a Tennessee high school graduation when people in the audience started arguing over seats.
- A chef has developed a chili pepper so hot, it is said to be able to send people into a deadly anaphylactic shock.
- CBS is defending its new fall lineup of six shows all starring men.
- A storm chaser in Texas proposed to his girlfriend with a tornado visible in the distance.
- Horse-racing's second jewel in the Triple Crown, the Preakness, takes place tomorrow at the Pimlico race track in Baltimore.
- There's 1 dead, 23 injured after someone drove through pedestrians in Times Square yesterday.
- Al Gore's vice-presidential running mate, Joseph Lieberman, is said to be the front-runner for the new FBI Director.
- Facebook Inc has struck a deal with Major League Baseball to show 20 of the league's games live this season.
- The ghostwriter of "The Art of the Deal" says Donald Trump will figure out a way to resign from office.
Friday, May 19, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 19, 2017
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...