- Ariana Grande is going to put on a benefit concert for the Manchester bombing victims in Manchester this Sunday, along with friends Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Katy Perry, Pharrel Williams and others.
- Miranda Kerr and Snapchat's Evan Spiegel were married last Saturday. That would be Orlando Bloom's ex.
- The former dictator of Panama, Manuel Noriega, has died. He was 83.
- Australia is considering a ban on anyone coming to their country who is a convicted pedophile.
- Americans made 433 million fewer trips to restaurants at lunchtime last year, resulting in roughly $3.2 billion in lost business for restaurants. It was the lowest level of lunch traffic in at least four decades.
- John Legend chipped in $5,000 to help pay off the lunch meal debt for Seattle Public Schools.
- The Memorial Day Weekend box office was the lowest it's been in 18 years.
- A female zookeeper was killed by a tiger at a zoo in Cambridge, England, on Monday.
- The Pacific Northwest is enjoying a record cherry crop this year.
- A Texas theater is getting flack for having a women-only showing of "Wonder Woman." By the way, it's sold out.
- Former Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda is home resting after having his pace-maker replaced last Friday.
- The due date approaches for Amal and George Clooney.
- The NBA Finals begin tomorrow. Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors for the third year in a row.
- It looks like another Jetsons movie is going to happen.
- The British Airways IT meltdown will cost the airline a reported $111 million.
- Estimates are that, during summer, 818 hot dogs are eaten every second.
- Cheerleading could become an Olympic sport by 2024.
- Google plans to build a $100 million blimp.
- Microsoft's video game streaming service has changed its name from "Beam" to "Mixer."
- President Trump has ticked off U.S. farmers by lifting the ban on lemons from Argentina.
- Governor Jerry Springer? He's thinking about a run next year in Ohio.
- The statue of the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen was doused in red paint by protesters upset about the upcoming whale hunting season in the North Atlantic.
- Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill is being made into a musical, debuting next year.
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 31, 2017
18% of people say clearing your throat is the most annoying sound ever. In a recent survey, 42% of teenagers claim they can text while bl...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...