- The average bridesmaid spends $215 on her dress, and $427 on the bachelorette party. That includes everything from travel expenses to alcohol. So that's $642.
- The average groomsman spends $245 on his suit, and $681 on the bachelor party. So that's $926 total, which is $284 more than women spend, mostly because guys splurge more on the bachelor party.
- The average best man spends almost twice as much on the bachelor party as the maid of honor spends on the bachelorette. $999 compared to $552.
- 31% of groomsmen also spend at least $200 on a wedding gift, compared to just 20% of bridesmaids. And somehow, guys even spend slightly more on incidentals, like shoes and haircuts.
- But in general, women are a little more likely to go over-budget when they're in a wedding. 32% end up spending more than they expect to, compared to 28% of men.
Friday, May 5, 2017
TODAY'S IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION
It costs the average guy $284 dollars more than it costs the average woman to do the same thing? Being in a wedding. According to a recent survey, it actually costs more to be a groomsman than a bridesmaid. Here are five stats from the survey:
at May 05, 2017
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for the following restriction for asphalt paving on Ajo Way and 16th Avenue...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...