- The average bridesmaid spends $215 on her dress, and $427 on the bachelorette party. That includes everything from travel expenses to alcohol. So that's $642.
- The average groomsman spends $245 on his suit, and $681 on the bachelor party. So that's $926 total, which is $284 more than women spend, mostly because guys splurge more on the bachelor party.
- The average best man spends almost twice as much on the bachelor party as the maid of honor spends on the bachelorette. $999 compared to $552.
- 31% of groomsmen also spend at least $200 on a wedding gift, compared to just 20% of bridesmaids. And somehow, guys even spend slightly more on incidentals, like shoes and haircuts.
- But in general, women are a little more likely to go over-budget when they're in a wedding. 32% end up spending more than they expect to, compared to 28% of men.
Friday, May 5, 2017
TODAY'S IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION
It costs the average guy $284 dollars more than it costs the average woman to do the same thing? Being in a wedding. According to a recent survey, it actually costs more to be a groomsman than a bridesmaid. Here are five stats from the survey:
at May 05, 2017
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...