- Would you rather have all your thoughts displayed on a screen on your forehead or you could only tell the truth?
- Would you rather be able to turn into an animal of your choice at any time or control the weather?
- Would you rather move around like an inch worm or have to swallow your food by unhinging your jaw like a snake?
- Would you rather kiss a wookie or deliver bad news to Darth Vader?
- Would you rather be too naive or too cynical?
- Would you rather be able to change TV channels by simply blinking your eyes, or magically always know what time it is?
- Would you rather spend the night with Chris Brown in bed next to you, or share a cross country taxi ride with your worst enemy?
- Would you rather date someone who talks to loudly or someone who looks like they are constantly staring?
- Would you rather get your hand caught in the garbage disposal or notice a foreign object in your candy bar after you've already taken two big bites?
- Would you rather have an uncontrollable urge to always introduce yourself to new people in the voice and style of a professional wrestling announcer, or have your legal name changed to Pussy Willow?
- Would you rather be the winner on "America's Got Talent," or win an Olympic Gold Medal?
- Would you rather never be able to use toilet paper (or any type of substitute), on never be able to use eating utensils?
- Would you rather be able to always see 15 minutes into your future or be able to always see 15 minutes into the past of everyone else?
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
WOULD YOU RATHER?
at May 30, 2017
The Movie Is Coming Soon Here's Some History! My Ode To Mary Joe! I believe she was pregnant and she was a political liability! You Decide!
Mary Jo Kopechne, the daughter of an insurance salesman, was born in the village of Forty Fort, Pennsylvania , on 26th July 1940. After gr...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...