- Red -- exudes power and passion. Wear it if you feel tired and need a boosts. Avoid it if you suffer from high blood pressure and anxiety.
- Orange -- is associated with health and energy. It heals emotions and heightens creativity, but it could also make you feel restless.
- Yellow -- is known to heal the digestive tract and skin problems. Wear it when you need to stay alert and add some joy to your life.
- Green -- heals the heart, eases tension and regenerates cells. Wear it when you need space or to see things from a different perspective.
- Blue -- is the color of truth and serenity. It is cooling, calming and a good choice if you want to exude authority and communicate better.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
YOU ARE WHAT YOU WEAR
Feeling blue? Improving your mood - even your health - may be as simple as slipping on something yellow or red. Wearing clothes that make you feel good is especially important when you're feeling under the weather, says Emily Spivack, found of Shop Well with You, an organization that shows women with cancer how to nurture themselves with clothes. Here's her advice:
at May 16, 2017
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...