- Slightly more than half -- 51 percent -- of the men said they wish they were thinner. And 70 percent of those have dieted.
- Men fear gaining weight (36 percent) more than cancer (35 percent) or having heart attacks (34 percent).
- One quarter fret over growing bald, while 23 percent agonize over looking old.
- Approximately 1-in-3 men admitted to having plucked an eyebrow hair or two -- or more.
- A plucky 4 percent waxed their backs. Ouch.
- 1-in-5 said they've confided in a therapist, while 13 percent have taken an anti-depressant.
- For all their talk of sexual conquests, only 3 percent claim to have had 75-plus partners, while the largest percentage of men -- 43 percent -- confess to a far more modest tally of one to five lovers.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
YOU PROBABLY THINK THIS STUDY IS ABOUT YOU
Vanity thy name is... man. A study of Americans reveals that, contrary to popular opinion, guys are vainer than women. Here are the statistics, from Brandweek magazine. Read 'em and weep fellas:
at May 10, 2017
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...