DID YOU KNOW?
- 79% of consumers are concerned about data security or privacy issues.
- Ten years ago, about 1 in 3 adults said using your phone on the toilet was okay. Now it's about 81%.
- At some point this week, 12% of people will burn themselves with pizza.
- In 80% of households with children, mom decides when bedtime is.
- When trying to find something that's lost, about 30% of us give up after a week.
- 3,000 people have ended up in the ER after tripping over a laundry basket.
- 35% of women say it's a huge turn-off when a guy works on their tans too much.
- Around 30% of women have changed their hairstyle without telling their partner first.
- 46% of parents have made this with their kids while quarantining? Cookies.
Driving can be a fun and liberating activity -- until you get stuck at a red light, that is. The National Association of City Transportation Officials says that the average time spent waiting at a red light is 75 seconds, accounting for approximately 20 percent of all driving time. That's a whole lot of time doing nothing and just another reason to switch to public transportation. (BestLifeOnline.com)
Post a Comment