THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- More planes are leaving Montana these days than JFK.
- The Supreme Court in the Netherlands has ruled that doctors can euthanize dementia patients.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger wore a "Terminator"-inspired face mask while on a bike ride saying, "We'll be back."
- Marshawn Lynch spent his birthday last Thursday driving around Oakland in an electric vehicle, handing out free face masks.
- Evening news programs on ABC, NBC and CBS have had viewership increase 39% from this time last year, with combined daily audience numbers passing an average of 30 million during the last five weeks. "World News Tonight" is the most popular of the network shows, with 12.4 million people watching on an average night.
- The cast of "Parks and Recreation" are reuniting to do one episode that will be a COVID-19 fund-raiser, airing this Thursday.
- An Illinois federal judge ruled that Jussie Smollett can't pursue allegations that the city of Chicago, its police department and others participated in a malicious prosecution of the "Empire" actor after he was attacked earlier this year and then accused of staging the incident himself.
- Hope Solo and husband Jerramy Stevens have welcomed twins into the world. Vittorio Genghis Stevens and Lozen Orianna Judith Stevens were born on March 4th.
- Retired Los Angeles Dodgers broadcaster Vin Scully has been hospitalized after falling at his Los Angeles-area home. The team says the 92-year-old fell Tuesday and was taken to the hospital for observation. Scully is resting comfortably and is expected to be released soon.
- Polestar is an electric car that spun off of Volvo. Their first vehicle will go on sale with a $59,900 price tag.
- Jace Prescott, the older brother of Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, died Thursday, the team said in a statement. Jace Pescott, 31, was the middle of three brothers -- Dak and Tad. His cause of death has not been announced.
- Chris Hemsworth says that the script for "Thor: Love and Thunder" was the best he's ever read. Now, to be able to produce it.
- Joe Biden has fears that President Trump will try to postpone the upcoming presidential election.
- The latest rumor about North Korea's Kim Jong Un is that he is sheltering in an undisclosed location on the country's eastern coast.
- Saudi Arabia is going to abolish flogging.
- Ratings for the first night of the NFL draft were bigger than ever, up 3% from last year.
Post a Comment