DID YOU KNOW?
- You can predict how much money someone makes based on their favorite type of music.
- The average person falls asleep in 7 minutes.
- Over 90% of American households will buy a pie every week.
- Even if we could, 67% of us say we hate going on a picnic.
- The average American spends about $6 a week on lottery tickets.
- Experts say if you want to keep mosquitoes away, don't drink beer.
- According to a recent survey, the most useful thing that students learn while at college is how to do laundry.
- The average length of a marriage is 11 1/2 years, but the average length of a woman's relationship with their hair stylist is 12 years.
- This non-essential item has been bought more often during the COVID-19 outbreak? House plants.
The original comic book Superman could leap tall buildings in a single bound. But then he had to come right back down to Earth -- because he didn't fly. It wasn't until the 1940s, when animators for a new animated series decided it would be too difficult to routinely draw him bending his knees, that it was decided that Superman could take off into the air. Readers got to see smooth animation and a superhero gained a new power.