- At a bar or coffeehouse, use the tip of your tongue to lick beer or espresso foam from your lip
- Give him a long once-over from head to toe
- Pull your hair loose from a ponytail holder or clip
- Cross your legs and slowly move your top foot in circles
- If you shake his hand, wrap your other hand around his
- Grin and hold his gaze for three seconds and hold his gaze for three seconds
- While at a bar, casually set your hand on your knee so that your palm faces up or lay the back of your hand on a table.
- While conversing with a cutie, lean in so you are about six inches from his face
- Rub your shoulder like you have a painful crick, then gently sigh
- Walk past him, then slowly swivel your head halfway toward him, rest your chin on your shoulder and smile.
Monday, April 3, 2017
(Cosmopolitan.com) Cosmos arm women with the following seduce-him-silly ammo that is guaranteed to blow a man's mind -- anytime, anyplace. Here are some flirtatious moves that make men melt:
In 1404 Religious leader, Pope Pius II (1458-64) In 1595 Edward Winslow, founded the Plymouth colony in Massachusetts In 1787 Inventor...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...