- ESPN has let go NFL reporter Ed Werder, quarterback-turned-analyst Trent Dilfer and SportsCenter anchor Jay Crawford, reports The Wall Street Journal.
- A Scottish politician running for Glasgow city council says she wants to bring back the guillotine.
- The Trump star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was just vandalized again.
- Police officers in Australia pulled over a 12-year-old boy who had been driving alone for 800 miles.
- Some stores have had trouble selling Ivanka's line of clothing, so they've secretly relabeled it as Adrienne Vittadini.
- Caitlyn Jenner, out promoting her new book, said in an interview that she knows O.J. Simpson murdered his wife and her friend that night.
- The NFL Draft is underway through Saturday.
- So you know, Sunday is Adopt a Shelter Pet Day.
- United Airlines is now going to offer up to $10,000 to bump you from a flight.
- A new documentary on Whitney Houston claims the late singer was bisexual.
- Johnny Depp had some fun on Wednesday, dressing up like Jack Sparrow and hanging out inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride to taught passing guests in their boats.
- Kim Kardashian has called Caitlyn Jenner's book, "hurtful" towards her mom.
- Starbucks is going to open its largest location in the world on Chicago's Miracle Mile. The 43,000-square-foot store will open in 2019 at the corner of Michigan and Erie, in what's currently a Crate and Barrel.
- Researchers at M.I.T. have created a double-armed, laser-guided robot that can basically 3-D print a 50-foot-wide house in less than 14 hours with almost no human intervention.
- It's been 20 years since Ellen DeGeneres came out in her TV Show.
- There's a cruise ship out there that has an on-board go-cart track.
- A Mississippi man has filed lawsuit against R. Kelly, alleging the singer had an affair with his wife of five years.
- Nicholas Cage broke an ankle in Bulgaria while filming his latest movie.
- There's a new Avocado-Chocolate bar out there, blending avocado with white chocolate.
- An ice cream store in Los Angeles is selling 'Goth Ice Cream' -- it's black ice cream, served in a black cone.
Friday, April 28, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
SSVEC is has open positions across Cochise County. Apply online for all of their open positions: *Administrative Intern, Sierra Vista - clos...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...