- ESPN has let go NFL reporter Ed Werder, quarterback-turned-analyst Trent Dilfer and SportsCenter anchor Jay Crawford, reports The Wall Street Journal.
- A Scottish politician running for Glasgow city council says she wants to bring back the guillotine.
- The Trump star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was just vandalized again.
- Police officers in Australia pulled over a 12-year-old boy who had been driving alone for 800 miles.
- Some stores have had trouble selling Ivanka's line of clothing, so they've secretly relabeled it as Adrienne Vittadini.
- Caitlyn Jenner, out promoting her new book, said in an interview that she knows O.J. Simpson murdered his wife and her friend that night.
- The NFL Draft is underway through Saturday.
- So you know, Sunday is Adopt a Shelter Pet Day.
- United Airlines is now going to offer up to $10,000 to bump you from a flight.
- A new documentary on Whitney Houston claims the late singer was bisexual.
- Johnny Depp had some fun on Wednesday, dressing up like Jack Sparrow and hanging out inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride to taught passing guests in their boats.
- Kim Kardashian has called Caitlyn Jenner's book, "hurtful" towards her mom.
- Starbucks is going to open its largest location in the world on Chicago's Miracle Mile. The 43,000-square-foot store will open in 2019 at the corner of Michigan and Erie, in what's currently a Crate and Barrel.
- Researchers at M.I.T. have created a double-armed, laser-guided robot that can basically 3-D print a 50-foot-wide house in less than 14 hours with almost no human intervention.
- It's been 20 years since Ellen DeGeneres came out in her TV Show.
- There's a cruise ship out there that has an on-board go-cart track.
- A Mississippi man has filed lawsuit against R. Kelly, alleging the singer had an affair with his wife of five years.
- Nicholas Cage broke an ankle in Bulgaria while filming his latest movie.
- There's a new Avocado-Chocolate bar out there, blending avocado with white chocolate.
- An ice cream store in Los Angeles is selling 'Goth Ice Cream' -- it's black ice cream, served in a black cone.
Friday, April 28, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
In 1938 Count Basie records "Jumpin' At The Woodside" for Decca Records. In 1956 Elvis Presley begins work on his first mov...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...