- And now, a second actress has stepped forward, saying she was groped by former President Bush, the senior one. The way it worked was, they'd get close for a photo, he would then allegedly say, "Do you know who my favorite magician is? David Cop-a-feel!" while grabbing them.
- Kellogg's is replacing several of the cartoon characters on their boxes of Corn Pops after people were claiming they were racist.
- Disneyland is going to build yet another hotel on its property down in Southern California that should be done by 2021.
- Michael Moore's Broadway show has closed after 13 weeks.
- Now, we're hearing Steve Bannon is considering a run for President in 2020.
- Bill Gates says polio will be eradicated this year.
- More than 50% of U.S. broadband households subscribe to pay TV and at least one streaming video service.
- Bill Cosby is trying to take out a $30 million loan to pay his legal fees.
- Former Boston Celtics and Minnesota Timberwolves player Justin Reed lost his battle with cancer this week at the age of 35.
- Mandy Moore says her family has done a lot of evolving over the past 10 years. Starting with her mom leaving her dad for another woman and then her two brothers both coming out.
- The mother of a policeman killed in that Las Vegas tragedy had a heart attack two days after his funeral, fell down an escalator and eventually died. How much tragedy can one family handle?
- Amy Schumer tries her hand at serious acting in the new film, "Thank You For Your Service."
- Thailand is preparing for their king's $90 Million cremation ceremony following the ruler's death a year ago.
- FOX Sports is using 41 cameras and 121 microphones to cover this World Series.
- The Boston Red Sox are considering dugout style seating at Fenway Park.
- Sears is bringing back its iconic catalog in time for Christmas.
Friday, October 27, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...