- And now, a second actress has stepped forward, saying she was groped by former President Bush, the senior one. The way it worked was, they'd get close for a photo, he would then allegedly say, "Do you know who my favorite magician is? David Cop-a-feel!" while grabbing them.
- Kellogg's is replacing several of the cartoon characters on their boxes of Corn Pops after people were claiming they were racist.
- Disneyland is going to build yet another hotel on its property down in Southern California that should be done by 2021.
- Michael Moore's Broadway show has closed after 13 weeks.
- Now, we're hearing Steve Bannon is considering a run for President in 2020.
- Bill Gates says polio will be eradicated this year.
- More than 50% of U.S. broadband households subscribe to pay TV and at least one streaming video service.
- Bill Cosby is trying to take out a $30 million loan to pay his legal fees.
- Former Boston Celtics and Minnesota Timberwolves player Justin Reed lost his battle with cancer this week at the age of 35.
- Mandy Moore says her family has done a lot of evolving over the past 10 years. Starting with her mom leaving her dad for another woman and then her two brothers both coming out.
- The mother of a policeman killed in that Las Vegas tragedy had a heart attack two days after his funeral, fell down an escalator and eventually died. How much tragedy can one family handle?
- Amy Schumer tries her hand at serious acting in the new film, "Thank You For Your Service."
- Thailand is preparing for their king's $90 Million cremation ceremony following the ruler's death a year ago.
- FOX Sports is using 41 cameras and 121 microphones to cover this World Series.
- The Boston Red Sox are considering dugout style seating at Fenway Park.
- Sears is bringing back its iconic catalog in time for Christmas.
Friday, October 27, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...