- Starbucks clarified their "Come and say as long as you want" policy by saying that sleeping and drug use will not be tolerated.
- Will Smith and Nicky Jam, together with Kosovo singer Era Istrefi, will perform the official song for the 2018 World Cup.
- Brett Favre is now telling that during his playing days, his addiction to painkillers and alcohol landed him in rehab 3 times.
- Maddie Poppe won "American Idol" Monday, with the runner-up Caleb Lee Hutchinson announcing that he and Maddie were an item.
- Did you know the Miss USA Pageant was even on TV Monday night? It was hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey and the winner was Miss Nebraska, Sarah Rose Summers.
- Meanwhile, Adam Rippon won the latest round of "Dancing with the Stars."
- It was a year ago yesterday that the Ariana Grande concert bombing took place in England.
- The Post Office is getting ready to issue the first scratch and sniff stamps. Among the rumored scents: strawberry, chocolate, kiwi and root beer.
- The San Antonio Spurs are ending their dance team after 25 years.
- Levi's just released a smart jacket that lets you know when your Uber arrives.
- Scientists claim to have succeeded transplanting a memory from the brain of one sea snail and implanting it into another.
- A new report claims that some middle-class women have started hosting dinner parties around a new trend called "brieing." Brieing is where the women consume the drug MDMA, also known as Molly, wrapped in brie cheese.
- They actually ranked toilet papers and 3 of the top 5 were Charmin. At the very top, the number one toilet paper was Charmin Ultra Soft.
- Apple is teasing a smarter Siri, with a new voice.
- Gas in New York City has hit $5 a gallon and still going up!
- At the 24th World Scout Jamboree coming up in West Virginia in August, they'll be handing out condoms for the very first time.
- Now there's a study that claims an egg a day will actually lower your risk of heart disease.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 23, 2018
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...