- Starbucks clarified their "Come and say as long as you want" policy by saying that sleeping and drug use will not be tolerated.
- Will Smith and Nicky Jam, together with Kosovo singer Era Istrefi, will perform the official song for the 2018 World Cup.
- Brett Favre is now telling that during his playing days, his addiction to painkillers and alcohol landed him in rehab 3 times.
- Maddie Poppe won "American Idol" Monday, with the runner-up Caleb Lee Hutchinson announcing that he and Maddie were an item.
- Did you know the Miss USA Pageant was even on TV Monday night? It was hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey and the winner was Miss Nebraska, Sarah Rose Summers.
- Meanwhile, Adam Rippon won the latest round of "Dancing with the Stars."
- It was a year ago yesterday that the Ariana Grande concert bombing took place in England.
- The Post Office is getting ready to issue the first scratch and sniff stamps. Among the rumored scents: strawberry, chocolate, kiwi and root beer.
- The San Antonio Spurs are ending their dance team after 25 years.
- Levi's just released a smart jacket that lets you know when your Uber arrives.
- Scientists claim to have succeeded transplanting a memory from the brain of one sea snail and implanting it into another.
- A new report claims that some middle-class women have started hosting dinner parties around a new trend called "brieing." Brieing is where the women consume the drug MDMA, also known as Molly, wrapped in brie cheese.
- They actually ranked toilet papers and 3 of the top 5 were Charmin. At the very top, the number one toilet paper was Charmin Ultra Soft.
- Apple is teasing a smarter Siri, with a new voice.
- Gas in New York City has hit $5 a gallon and still going up!
- At the 24th World Scout Jamboree coming up in West Virginia in August, they'll be handing out condoms for the very first time.
- Now there's a study that claims an egg a day will actually lower your risk of heart disease.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 23, 2018
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...