- Half of all men who live in New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts were over 30 when they got married.
- Nationally, the median age for a first marriage is 28 for men and 26 for women, meaning half are younger and half are older when they wed. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 52% of men and 48% of women are married.
- Half of first-time brides in Arkansas and Oklahoma are 24 or younger, the youngest of all the states. For men in those states, the average age to marry is 26.
- Maybe lovers in Arkansas and Oklahoma should wait longer to get married. In these two states, about 10% of the population has been married at least three times, the most of all 50 states. Compare this to New York and Massachusetts, where they marry much later, but just 2% of the population has walked down the aisle at least three times.
- Among married Americans, the median duration of their marriage in 2008 was 18 years. Among men, 9% are divorced, while 12% of women are divorced.
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
According to a study from the Pew Research Center, 13% of all men and 16% of women are divorced in Nevada, while in Maine, 12% of men and 15% of women are divorced. That makes Nevada and Maine the top two states with the largest share of currently divorced residents.
Check Us Out! New Items Added Weekly https://www.desertradioazcountrystore.com/stores/item
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...