DID YOU KNOW?
- It costs about $170.00 a year in electricity to power your flat screen TV, but only about $3.00 a year to power your radio.
- 40% of women admit having thrown a shoe at someone when they were really angry.
- The average person touches their nose five times an hour without realizing it.
- A recent study finds that books are the most borrowed items in America, followed by jumper cables and then scissors.
- One in five married women say their engagement or wedding ring is the number one thing they would change in their lives.
- In a recent survey, people said that cracking knuckles is the most annoying personal bad habit.