A DAY BY THE BOTTLE
- 4 bottles of water is what an average adult needs to drink daily to prevent dehydration.
- 757 bottles of water it would take to substitute all of a standard American's daily water usage, including showering and tooth brushing.
- 14 bottles the state of Michigan should give a Flint resident daily; According to the result of a lawsuit from the American Civil Liberties Union, and others.
- 100 bottles is what took some Flint families to make Thanksgiving dinner in 2016. One family needed 24 bottles just to taw the turkey.
- 60 bottles are needed to cook and clean per day for one Flint family of three who tracked how much water they used, and for what.
- 750 bottles of water are used at Flint's Durant-Tuuri-Mott Elementary School daily, that's a little more than one bottle of water per student.