- Because of low pay and the training it takes, nationally, there is a shortage of people to become lifeguards.
- Million of women's swimsuits are purchased every year, but 62% of them will never be used.
- In 1927, a telephone call from New York to London cost $75.00 for the first 3 minutes.
- Gimbel's Department Store in Philadelphia was the first place to get an escalator from the Otis Elevator Company.
- According to a group of advertising executives the Marlboro Man, Ronald McDonald and the Jolly Green Giant are the most three memorable advertising characters of all time.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...