- Typically women worry about money at night, while men do it in the morning.
- A majority of women say it's not diamonds, kids or chocolate that truly makes them happy. It's sleep.
- In a relationship survey, 52% of people said when they share their Netflix password, you know the relationship is serious.
- A survey says that 7% of husbands and 6% of wives would not take a bullet for their spouse.
- A survey of doctors found that the top three inanimate objects involved in accidents around the home are bicycles, stairs and footballs.
- More than half of drivers don't use their turn signal on a regular basis.
- When it comes to death by falling, the #1 killer is falling down stairs. Falling out of bed is #2.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often. Studies show that on any given day, one in five of ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...