- Typically women worry about money at night, while men do it in the morning.
- A majority of women say it's not diamonds, kids or chocolate that truly makes them happy. It's sleep.
- In a relationship survey, 52% of people said when they share their Netflix password, you know the relationship is serious.
- A survey says that 7% of husbands and 6% of wives would not take a bullet for their spouse.
- A survey of doctors found that the top three inanimate objects involved in accidents around the home are bicycles, stairs and footballs.
- More than half of drivers don't use their turn signal on a regular basis.
- When it comes to death by falling, the #1 killer is falling down stairs. Falling out of bed is #2.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1743 George Frideric Handel's oratorio "Messiah" is performed in London. In 1792 Joseph Haydn's Symphony Number 94 i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...