- Nearly 15% of men gamble at least once a year without telling their wives.
- According to Bride Magazine, roughly 14% of brides who get married each year are pregnant.
- 7% of Americans have an unnatural fear of their toilet.
- When we buy popcorn at the movies, we're paying a 900% mark-up.
- John F. Kennedy and William Howard Taft are the only two presidents buried at Arlington National Cemetery.
- Almost 70% of people today are omitting the word "obey" from their wedding vows.
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
They don't call it Turkey Day for nothing. When Thanksgiving arrives this week, 90 percent of American households are expected to gobble...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...