- Sunny-side up -- You are an optimist and easy going.
- Hard-boiled -- You're a no-nonsense type. You're quick to form opinions.
- Soft-boiled -- You're gentle, sensitive, neat - but you're not always easy to please.
- Scrambled -- You're agreeable and very steady. You go with the flow.
- Over easy -- You are very precise. You know exactly what you want out of life.
- Poached -- You are very orderly - you don't like to see anything out of its place.
- Omelets -- You enjoy taking risks.
Friday, October 13, 2017
It's World Egg Day
On average Americans eat 100 eggs per year. Our favorite breakfast: 53 percent say eggs on Sunday morning. According to Dr. Beryl West, how you like your eggs reveals a lot about your personality:
Of Course Abe Lincoln Owned This Hat! Sure He Did! It could be a $6.5 million hat- or not. It seems the crown jewel of the Abraham Lincoln...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...